Hsiu Lin's Blog

Sunday, August 04, 2013

Prince Edward Park Take Two


Well, it's been a while since I last blogged! Most of these photos are a few months old now....oh well...

Here we are, Liem and I taking a second walk in Prince Edward Park while Daddy was away. This time, the walk was extra long because I took Liem all the way to the Loftus exit of the park, thinking we could just go home via the swimming pool forgetting that there was a train line in the way and no way to cross it. Liem did really well but I think I've scarred him for life... Liem pretty much said he didn't want to go for any more walks after that. Oopsie...

It's still hard to believe that we live so close to such a lot of natural beauty (and never knew it!). We're going to try and enjoy it as much as we can at the moment. And dragging Liem with us too because it's so good for him!

4 Comments:

  • ya, so nice to have nature at your doorstep:)

    By Blogger MayChing, at 3:23 PM  

  • We've gone to this park again for the third time....this time with Khiem. Had a nice walk in Woronora and even a paddle in the Woronora River in a 3 person kayak (Khiem says the photos are on flickr). This is the one thing that training for Mt Kinabalu has been good for - getting to enjoy the outdoors.

    By Blogger Hsiu Lin, at 4:36 PM  

  • I found that I am still panting when I climb up stairs. I'll have to do it slow. Walking wise, I think Shawn and I are pretty ok. We just have to battle exhaustion and jetlag when we climb Mt Kinabalu.

    By Blogger Hsiu Pin, at 3:25 AM  

  • I am still panting when I climb stairs too! It'll be good to go up Kinabalu together. If you weren't going, I don't think I would go...

    By Blogger Hsiu Lin, at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home