Hsiu Lin's Blog

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Laundry disaster

Liem has been very excited about going to school next year. We've gone for all four Kinder Transition Days at the school. I've gone for a Parent Information Session. We're starting to buy things for Liem for when he starts school and he loves all the new stuff. We've got him a school bag which came with a pencil case and an insulated lunchbox with a water bottle. I've been most excited about the school uniforms. Got Liem the summer uniforms but will have to get the winter ones a bit later. And socks, got him grey ones and white ones. Which leads to the Great Laundry Disaster of 2010. In my excitement I decided to wash all the uniforms and socks beforehand, but the load had one of Liem's red shirts in it. All his brand new white socks turned PINK!!! Liem went off and told the neighbours about how his Mummy turned his white socks pink. No secrets in this house anymore!!!

I've soaked the blasted socks in hot Napisan overnight. They turned a lighter shade of pink. I soaked them in bleach overnight. The pink colour became patchy. I've given up now....Liem can wear patchy pink socks to school and everyone will know his Mummy is hopeless at laundry...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home