Hsiu Lin's Blog

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Art work





It's amazing what artwork comes home with Liem these days....look at these! You can actually work out what they are!!! Usually I have to guess wildly when I see the pictures.
Mummy: Oh, that's nice, Liem. It's a building.
Liem: Nooooooo....it's a MACHINE!
(Next day)
Mummy: Ahh...that must be a machine.
Liem: NOOOO, it's a playground! With train tracks next to it!

Right! So much for guessing. This time I (and everyone else) can work out that Liem has drawn boats. And dinosaurs. I did actually see the book that the dinosaur pictures were copied from and it was meant for teaching kids to draw dinosaurs. I was so surprised to see these pictures that I just had to take photos of them to share them. Hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home