Hsiu Lin's Blog

Saturday, February 07, 2009

G or PG only!

I was talking about movies with some friends the other day and realised that, at the moment, we only watch G (general) or PG (parental guidance) rated movies at home. When I was growing up, my parents never bothered with ratings...we watched everything they watched. Although having said that, everything on tv was censored in Malaysia anyway to exclude sex scenes and violence. I was reminded of the time when Liem must have been about 2 and I was watching "Lord of the Rings - Return of the King" (incidentally, this is rated M for mature audiences only) while Liem was having his nap. When he woke up, we put him in front of the tv and I went off to do something. While I was gone, Smeagol strangled Deagol to DEATH over the ring! Liem's eyes were popping out of his head! Right! No more M rated movies for Liem until he's much older!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home