Hsiu Lin's Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Golden Gate Park











HP, Dad, Mum and I visit the Japanese Tea Garden in the Golden Gate Park. We have some lovely sencha there. HP and I share some mochi... Then we walk while Mum wait at the tea shop. After that, HP and I power walk through the Botanic Gardens. A lovely visit to round off the trip. After that, it was to lunch at a Korean tofu soup place, then to the airport to head home. It was really nice visit, great to have fun at Shawn and HP's wedding, meet up with new family and of course enjoy all the good food...

2 Comments:

  • I see the rude plant! I forgot what it was called...

    By Blogger Hsiu Pin, at 8:28 AM  

  • Chilean rhubarb? I took a photo of the name tag but I'll have to check it to make sure.

    By Blogger Hsiu Lin, at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home