Hsiu Lin's Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2008

More midnight conversations

When Liem was younger, he used to cry in the night and we never knew why he was crying. It was always a guessing game as to what was wrong. Was he sick, was he hungry, was he having a nightmare, was he too hot, too cold? Who knew? We looked forward to the time when he could talk so that he could TELL us what was wrong.

Here was one of the early conversations.

He IS getting better at telling us what's wrong. "I want to go to toilet", "Water in my nose!" are easily understood and we can do something about. We still get the occasional cryptic one though, like "My cheek is warm!" "What's that?" I ask. "My CHEEK is WARM, I said!"

1 Comments:

  • can;t wait for keira to talk too so she can explain why she is always whinging!

    By Blogger MayChing, at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home